Tuesday, October 31, 2006

That was a short year -Dark, Strong, Sweet


OKay, so I didn't even carve a pumpkin.
This, in spite of loving it every year.
I'm still pretty wiped from the New York Trip - I wouldn't give me anything sharp.
Unless it's shaped like a biscotti and espresso.

I _did- build and decorate a bike for NYC and Hallowe'en, there's even a costume - what's left of it, below. Away for another year, maybe another Critical Mass ride. How you say, wizzout the cops?
The bike is pictured right outside the Jewish Museum on 5th Ave. I'll relate my visit there another time. Suffice it to say I left a bit wobbly.

LAST CHANCE SALOON
And another kind of wobbly is:

Well, I'm going to miss this fine beer. I wish the cases were easier to carry - I would have stocked up. Hope some of you will/have tried this. The brewery uses a patented "Pac Man" yeast - I have to confess, that's about the most satisfying thing I have ever heard about yeast.
Drink wisely, if not happily -
D.W.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home